Why LOW pressure cleaning is important for your home:

Mildew and algae put out spores that are capable of attaching to virtually anything. They prefer moisture, shade (they love the north side of a building) and require a food source for survival. Once attached, the spores quickly grow and begin eating the surface they are attached to. Short term damage is minimal and may not be perceivable, and over time they may cause fading, cracking, crumbling, peeling, flaking, and discoloration.

LOW pressure avoids damages that HIGH pressure can cause!

  • FireDog Logo

    Save the Environment!

    Environmentally friendly detergents kill algae and mold and prevent it from spreading to the interior.

  • FireDog Logo

    Save Money!

    Prevents costly repairs, renovations, or replacements.