Our Cleaning Process
- Inspect the home visually to ensure there won’t be any concerns that arise during the cleaning process.
- Move outside furniture and plants away from the house.
- Apply detergents to the areas being cleaned.
- Allow dwell time of 5-10 minutes to gently remove the ugly mold and mildew on the side of your home.
- Thoroughly rinse the detergent after 5-10 minute dwell time.
- Steps 2 & 3 are completed on one side of the house at a time to ensure proper cleanliness.
- After all sides of the home have been cleaned, a final inspection is needed.
- Conduct final inspection to be sure everything was cleaned properly.
- Move furniture and plants back to their original areas